- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: Contest news
==> FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA The fourth full weekend of the month (June 27 – 28) promises to be different for many amateurs, as the annual ARRL Field Day <http://www.arrl.org/field-day> operating event will … Continue reading
==> KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 Under normal circumstances, Kids Day <http://www.arrl.org/kids-day> on Saturday, June 20, would offer an opportunity for individual radio amateurs or clubs to introduce the next generation to amateur radio. This year, however, Kids … Continue reading
The title says it all! w2nz
Part One of Bud Trench’s Presentation at the Fair Lawn Senior Center May 10th, 2019. Topic: Propagation Tools for your best edge in Amateur Radio Contesting and DX-ing! Thank you BUD! Enjoy this video and please share with your friends. 73 … Continue reading
From: Jahnke, Bart, W9JJ <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 11:53:28 AM EST Subject: RE: DX Contest logging While abbreviations are sent over the air for expediency, the expectation is that the receiving station indeed translates the value into its … Continue reading
On 9 Jan 2019 at 5:35, ARRL Web site wrote: > Marty, NN1C (recently ex-KC1CWF), writes: “I > am currently involved in leading a team of youth > in operating WPX SSB 2019 at superstation K3LR. > We have formed … Continue reading
On 12 Nov 2018 at 18:32, Karl Frank W2KBF wrote: > FLARC Field Day Results! > > There were 125 entries as 4A. We came in 13th. > > There were three NNJ 4A entries, FLARC (6810 points), Cherryville > … Continue reading