- Anyone want to apply for this job?
- Another New YouTube Channel Subscriber – Welcome N0SSC!
- New Channel Subscriber! Welcome Robert Terzi!!
- HamSci 2 Day Hands-on Event – OPEN! See for registration below!
- 0xroot!!! <– A New Subscriber to FairLawnARC.org!!!
- FairLawnARC.org New Subscriber! Welcome John Howard – !!!
- New Subscriber… nevets68
- Holy Moley – Ria Got GAME!
- Tom Gallagher NY2RF 12.09.16 Presentation, N2YBB on HOA/ARRL – ARC 3 & Finale
- ARRL Members — Important Reading
- New FairLawnARC.org YouTube Subscriber!!!
- Don’t forget – Exciting “Hams-On” (Hands-On) HamSci event Feb. 23rd & 24th!!!
- 2 Day HamSci Seminar Feb.23 & Feb.24
- January 2018 Propagation Prediction
- Lurking in my INBOX: Asus brings new life to old routers adding mesh
- Arc 2 – Finale: Ria Jairam, N2RJ on YLs, SDR, and a “Winning Station!”
- Working AO-91
- Ria Jairam, N2RJ on YLs, SDR – Setup a World Class Station!
- FT-8 Digital Mode
- ARC 2 of Tom Gallagher’s FairLawnARC Presentation of 12.09.2016
- Changes Coming to the Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Famous contest station DL1A now QRT due to storm
- What’s With The Solar Cycle?
- 1.5kw Linear Amp for sale
- 10 Watt Moonbounce….what?!!
R H on Working AO-91 W2NZ on Arc 2 – Finale: Ria Jair… W2NZ on Changes Coming to the Amateur… W2NZ on A Lecture Series On Robotics a… Karl Frank on 2m Rig Wanted
Category Archives: Swap and Shop
I have for sale an Alpha 91B amplifier, 2xGU74B. Selling for a friend because I don’t want to pay ship it back to him. Refurbished by Alpha a couple of years ago, and timer circuit capacitor recently replaced. Works like … Continue reading
We have received a request to see if anyone is interested in a large batch of ‘commercial’ vacuum tubes. Apparently these are from his father’s collection. 170909_CLEARANCE_OF_VARIOUS_VACUUM_TUBES Use the link above to fetch the six-page listing of what is available. … Continue reading
For our newbies looking for a cheap way to get on the air, and use the FLARC club repeater, I just became aware that Baofeng has a 10% discount code that is still in effect (I just used it!!) For … Continue reading
Jumpin’ hossenfethers … or whatever the old expression was … !! You guys are gonna lust after this, I bet …
Kai Chen says: October 17, 2015 at 07:41 FLARC Club Members: I have a Connect Systems CS701 VHF Analog/DMR Digital HT for sale. Operating range 136-174MHz, 4W/1W TX power. 2-Line backlit LCD display with full DTMF keypad. Compatible with DMR-MARC … Continue reading
David, KC2VLZ (new club member, who is now N8MAR) asks if anyone can help troubleshoot his Kenwood TS-530. This radio will not transmit on the 10 meter band. David would like to bring it to the club workbench some Friday evening for examination. … Continue reading