- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: News
Dave Marthouse, N2AAM, gave a wonderfully informative Audio Zoom on a favorite of many Hams and DX listeners. His lecture turns Q&A on many SWL topics. A few guests brought their own mystery sounds they were looking to gain more … Continue reading
Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio emcomm coffin?
==> FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA The fourth full weekend of the month (June 27 – 28) promises to be different for many amateurs, as the annual ARRL Field Day <http://www.arrl.org/field-day> operating event will … Continue reading
==> KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 Under normal circumstances, Kids Day <http://www.arrl.org/kids-day> on Saturday, June 20, would offer an opportunity for individual radio amateurs or clubs to introduce the next generation to amateur radio. This year, however, Kids … Continue reading
Bob Shohet, KQ2M, a Superstation unto himself, presents (circa 2016) his winning techniques from decades of hard work and hard knocks. Bob clues you in to his strategies, listening more than just *putting* it out there, and how a … Continue reading
Night of Nights XXI Sunday, July 12, 2020 Night of Nights is an annual event held on the 12th of July by the Maritime Radio Historical Society (MRHS) to commemorate the history of maritime radio and the closing of … Continue reading
Bob Shohet, KQ2M, shows the connection between Contesting and DXing! Continue reading
HQ building is closed but ARRL/VEC is working remotely. The FCC is processing applications. This is what the interim CEO has told me: What is being processed: 1. E-filed test sessions. There are a few who are doing this as … Continue reading