- The Passion of the DX – Alaska and Paul Walker Video Posted
- POTA Part TWO – Finale and Q&A – W2MSA Noel Pagan Presenter
- Amelia Putnam Earhart – Why Lost? Now Found…
- Solar Cycle 25 Is On…Be Careful!!
- K2EZ is BACK! The Roving Master’s original YouTube release has had it’s Audio remixed and added a “CHAPTERS* Feature!
- Introduction to Parks on the Air (POTA)
- WANTED: Gates Amplifier
- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
- Baofeng UV5R Info
- Contest news
- Digital Communications
- DX News
- DXers Unlimited radio program
- Events – club
- Events – non-club
- FLARC Presentation Series
- For Sale
- Ham News
- Hints, Tips and Ideas
- Newsletter – The Resonator
- Swap and Shop
- Technical Info
Category Archives: News
His love of Dxing took Paul Walker to a dark very cold place, except when it was –25* Below ZERO, then he went inside. Continue reading
presentation is an introduction to POTA, the possibility of creating a new FLARC special interest group (open to all) and how to become an activator or a hunter, promoting outdoor ham radio activities. Continue reading
This is the Zoom Presentation by John Howard, W2JLH on Amelia Earhart Lost and Found. Totally enjoyable well documented story on how Earhart and Noonan were Lost, and now proved found! Enjoy- 73, de W2NZ Thom Guida
K2EZ is BACK! The Roving Master’s original YouTube release has had it’s Audio remixed and added a “CHAPTERS* Feature!
Andrea Slack – K2EZ is arguably the Best Ham at Roving VHF Operating Techniques. At the very least she IS an SME on this Topic and shared with the club her Pix, Techniques, Preps for the Beginner, some of her … Continue reading
August 21st at 19:30 ET — Kawfee Tawk on-line with ZOOM Introduction to Parks on the Air (POTA) with Noel W2MSA See press release for details and login — http://fairlawnarc.com/Programs/200821_KawfeeTawk_POTA_PR.pdf
Dave Marthouse, N2AAM, gave a wonderfully informative Audio Zoom on a favorite of many Hams and DX listeners. His lecture turns Q&A on many SWL topics. A few guests brought their own mystery sounds they were looking to gain more … Continue reading
Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio emcomm coffin?
==> FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA The fourth full weekend of the month (June 27 – 28) promises to be different for many amateurs, as the annual ARRL Field Day <http://www.arrl.org/field-day> operating event will … Continue reading
==> KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19 Under normal circumstances, Kids Day <http://www.arrl.org/kids-day> on Saturday, June 20, would offer an opportunity for individual radio amateurs or clubs to introduce the next generation to amateur radio. This year, however, Kids … Continue reading