- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: Activities
When all else FAILS, we do get through! Continue reading
WORLD AMATEUR RADIO DAY 2019 MARKS INTERNATIONAL AMATEUR RADIO UNION FOUNDING NOTE: Fair Lawn ARC W2NPT will be on the air from 14:00 to about 21:00 EDT on April 18th to make QSOs celebrating WARD. Come and visit us! http://Location.FairLawnARC.org Thursday, … Continue reading
Our Director of Visual Services, Thom W2NZ, has posted his latest video masterpiece — A video of our honored Guest Speaker last Friday, Joe Taylor K1JT, explaining what is a PULSAR and how did he first prove they existed. A … Continue reading
On 12 Nov 2018 at 18:32, Karl Frank W2KBF wrote: > FLARC Field Day Results! > > There were 125 entries as 4A. We came in 13th. > > There were three NNJ 4A entries, FLARC (6810 points), Cherryville > … Continue reading
Shot and edited by our President Brad Kerber, KM2C – see what 40++ hours of work, 300+ manhours of work edited down to an educational and amusing video of it ALL in 13+ MINUTES! Thank you all for your hard … Continue reading
FLARC’s “Men At Work”!!! A 90 second preview of the various stages of the major Antenna Project led by its President, Brad Kerber, KM2C. We all thank and appreciate them for their efforts, time, energy, and dedication to tasks. Members … Continue reading
As part of its 2018 Speaker Series, The Fair Lawn Amateur Radio Club’s August program will recreate a part of club history by putting a replica of our original 1961 Novice station on the air. The equipment used will be … Continue reading
Winter Field Day … in January … no snow, but The Record reporters found the Fair Lawn ARC setup and did a very nice article on our activity. https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/fair-lawn/2018/01/27/amateur-radio-operators-make-best-mild-day-winter-field-day-exercises/1072090001/
Ria concludes her presentation at FairLawnARC.org of 10.20.17. This Arc encompasses the continuing benfits of going SDR, “not all SDR” is costly, and closes with a open message to YLs in Ham Radio. Our W2DLT presents Ria with a “Certificate … Continue reading