- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: Digital Communications
At this point in the SciFi Movie “Interstellar” we hear the request for a MORSE Encoding … later seen as *Second Hand* movements, and written down (dit dahs) and incorrectly verbalized as *dots and dashes* (somethings never change) for further … Continue reading
Dr. Alan Katz gives an in depth Presentation on achieving contacts using or re-purposing discarded TV Satellite Dishes and simple Yagis via #EME or Moon Bounce via CW, Phone and the new OpenSource digital modes of Dr. Joe Taylor, #K1JT, #WSPR … Continue reading
When all else FAILS, we do get through! Continue reading
Seems like we should start posting some resource links for those who want to get started with FT8 digital QSOs … Here’s an intro YouTube video … https://youtu.be/LlIA_utAJfs Here is info on a NEW variation specially for contesting, due for … Continue reading
For those going, or thinking about going, digital on DMR, this website might be helpful … http://www.dmrfordummies.com/
Ria concludes her presentation at FairLawnARC.org of 10.20.17. This Arc encompasses the continuing benfits of going SDR, “not all SDR” is costly, and closes with a open message to YLs in Ham Radio. Our W2DLT presents Ria with a “Certificate … Continue reading
In our FairLawnARC.org continuing 2017 Speaker Series, we had the honor of hosting World Class Operator, Elmer and Experimenter Ria Jairam, N2RJ! We give our continuing thanks and appreciation to Ria, the Borough of Fair Lawn, NJ, our Mayor and … Continue reading
From among the feedback we received on this Video, we revised the formating to better accommodate the small platforms of our viewership. This is more Laptop, iPad, Macbook friendly – Two Screens, a proof of “less IS more.” – Thank … Continue reading
So what is a DV4mini USB stick? The maker’s website doesn’t really tell me much, but it’s at http://wirelesshold.com/modems.aspx Marco KC2ZMA has created a video to explain this new gadgets … Hi can u send out my link YouTube channel … Continue reading
Marco Iapicca, KC2ZMA, gave a presentation to the club on Friday, Sept. 18th describing the new D-STAR Mobile Radio systems being used by some club members and other amateurs in the area. Marco has shared with us the slides he used at … Continue reading