- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: Events – club
Dave Marthouse, N2AAM, gave a wonderfully informative Audio Zoom on a favorite of many Hams and DX listeners. His lecture turns Q&A on many SWL topics. A few guests brought their own mystery sounds they were looking to gain more … Continue reading
Bob Shohet, KQ2M, a Superstation unto himself, presents (circa 2016) his winning techniques from decades of hard work and hard knocks. Bob clues you in to his strategies, listening more than just *putting* it out there, and how a … Continue reading
Bob Shohet, KQ2M, shows the connection between Contesting and DXing! Continue reading
HQ building is closed but ARRL/VEC is working remotely. The FCC is processing applications. This is what the interim CEO has told me: What is being processed: 1. E-filed test sessions. There are a few who are doing this as … Continue reading
In fine fashion Larry Wolff, Capt. (Ret.) USMM gives the final learning experiences, deductions and the last 30+ days of the most recent best practices material on maximizing the efficiencies of deploying Ground Radials to augment your vertical AND … Continue reading
Florencia Pierri continues with her presentation on Amateur Radio’s impact on the American Household. The presentation ends with a robust Q-n-A, and ample additions by W2AAB, NP4H, W2AAM, W2JLH, and W2TTT. Please enjoy, and pass it along! w2nz … Continue reading
“Florencia Pierri KD2PHZ Inaugurated FLARC 2020 Speaker Series With “The Hams Can: Amateur Operators and the Birth of Household Radio” On Friday, January 17th At The Fair Lawn Senior Center. The Fair Lawn Amateur Radio Club inaugurates it’s fifth consecutive … Continue reading
It sounded like a Productive Year for Ria, W2RJ, in Hudson Division Director’s Position… Continue reading
YouTube Video: *SkyWarn* – An Overview, by George Sabbi – KC2GLG, SkyWarn Coordinator for Bergen & Passaic Counties
George Sabbi, KC2GLG, made this presentation at the Senior Center of Fair Lawn hosted by FairLawnARC.org on November 15th, 2019. He was accompanied by Matthew Ryffel, K2NUD, the Deputy Coordinator for Bergen & Passaic Counties. George takes us on his … Continue reading