- Low Frequency Beacons List
- FLARC Old Timers’ Memories Night ARC-1
- The Amateur Radio Parity Act
- Large batch of vacuum tubes available
- William Paterson Univ – new club needs help
- Some Early Results On The Effect Of The Solar Eclipse On Atmospheric Propagation
- Some Thoughts On Radio By The FCC Chairman
- How The Worst Solar Flare In Years Is Affecting Earth
- Hurricane Watch Net
- Tempus Fugit
- Never To Early To Be Prepared
- More On The Importance of Ham Radio During Hurricane Harvey
- Ham Radio and Hurricane Harvey
- Imagine – a Hollywood Movie “starring” HAM Radio
- Space Station CAUGHT Transiting SUN during Eclipse!!! – What a *little Math* can do!
- Anyone here know Dr. W2NAF went to Kentucky for Eclipse? My guess as to why
- FLARC’s SEQP Station Makes The Record
- 2m Rig Wanted
- Video on sun vs. propagation – Part 2
- W2TTT makes cover of QST!
- W2NAF / PhD Presentation @ Fair Lawn ARC – Fair Lawn Senior Center
- NASA scientists to study the ionosphere during the eclipse | Daily Mail Online
- Comments on RF Noise Inquiry Shared With FCC TAC
- Punch in your Zip code and experience in real-time the coming Eclipse where you live!
- The importance of ONE little word …
Karl Frank on 2m Rig Wanted W2NZ on FLARC’s SEQP Station Mak… flreswp on 2m Rig Wanted g4ydmone on The History of Ham Radio Call… Karl Frank on Antennas on HT Handi-Talk…
Category Archives: DX News
W3LPL on HF Propagation – Sunspots – Please LIKE and Subscribe, then pass it on! Arc 1 of 3 on HF Propagation given by Frank Donovan, W3LPL, on January 20th, 2017. Video was shot by Joe Stavitsky. Enjoy! 73 de N2DI /T/ … Continue reading
Click here for PDF version of this poster.
What a great double-header presentation we received from Frank on Friday evening! An hour visiting his awesome antenna farm and multi-op station … then another hour plus devoted solely to Radio Propagation … sunspots, ionosphere levels, really kool stuff !! … Continue reading
There is no archive recording for November 27th. There was no DXers Unlimited segment in the November 29th and December 4th broadcasts.
T48K (LTCC) during 2016 CQ WW SSB