- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Category Archives: Contests
On 12 Nov 2018 at 18:32, Karl Frank W2KBF wrote: > FLARC Field Day Results! > > There were 125 entries as 4A. We came in 13th. > > There were three NNJ 4A entries, FLARC (6810 points), Cherryville > … Continue reading
The logs have been scored and all the bonus points have been added up and documented, and all of it has been submitted to the ARRL for Field Day 2018. The documentation package can be viewed (PDF) at this link: … Continue reading
Dr. N.A. Frissell continues with his SEQP Metrics’ Analysis as presented to the Fair Lawn Amateur Radio Club (FairlawnARC.org) and guests. Thank you Dr. W2NAF!!! 73- w2nz
Winter Field Day … in January … no snow, but The Record reporters found the Fair Lawn ARC setup and did a very nice article on our activity. https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/bergen/fair-lawn/2018/01/27/amateur-radio-operators-make-best-mild-day-winter-field-day-exercises/1072090001/