- A Primer on Ham Radio Ethics
- Is Ham Radio a Hobby, a Utility…or Both? A Battle Over Spectrum Heats Up
- An Update On Solar Activity–The New Cycle May Be Very Close!!
- Vintage Night QSO w/W2KBF AM Phone!
- The Most Valuable Listening Post In The World — Yours for $2,000 Per Night
- W2LJ completes his QRP Presentation!
- W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great Outdoors – Part One
- NOAA Station KWO 35 Begins Testing In Plan To Resume Normal Transmissions
- EchoLink – Guide to Setup, Registration & Use
- DX Calendar for Nov 2019
- Antiques’ Night Part Two – “The Twoer” Presented by Gene, WO2W
- Antiques’ Night ’19 – Continues, Part One *B* – The CW QSOs!!!
- A Response to our Latest Posting – Sunspots W3LPL
- W3LPL Solar Video of 2017 – Redux & Enhanced
- K3LR, Tim Duffy, Skypes in to FLARC
- ITU Director talks about disaster communications
- FOR SALE: Yaesu 897 and MFJ-929 IntelliTuner
- FOR SALE – VHF/UHF Mobile
- Antiques’ Night 2019 – OUT NOW!
- Are we ready for something like this?
- Dr. Nathaniel Frissell W2NAF Interviewed On QSO Today Podcast
- Digital Communications 75 years ago
- Dr. Alan Katz K2UYH on EME on the Simple and Cheap
- Lightning Map
- Does your CW have rhythm ?
W2NZ on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… W2NZ on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… Lee Smith on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… Lowell Vant Slot on Dr. Nathaniel Frissell W2NAF I… Brad Kerber on KM2C Ham Radio Garage Sal…
- Baofeng UV5R Info
- Contest news
- Digital Communications
- DX News
- DXers Unlimited radio program
- Events – club
- Events – non-club
- FLARC Presentation Series
- For Sale
- Ham News
- Hints, Tips and Ideas
- Newsletter – The Resonator
- Swap and Shop
- Technical Info
Tag Archives: Video
If I wasn’t there I wouldn’t have believed it! – Like 100+ Members and Guest to see K1JT It was an exceptional honor!!! 73- w2nz/ve FairLawnARC.org Video Producer/Editor FairLawnARC.org YouTube Channel Manager
K3KKH Presents: A Wireless 3 Way Antenna Switch and Display The presentation describes a home brew project in which a 2 channel wireless receiver and transmitter is used to remotely select one of the three antennas (two dipoles and a … Continue reading
Shot and edited by our President Brad Kerber, KM2C – see what 40++ hours of work, 300+ manhours of work edited down to an educational and amusing video of it ALL in 13+ MINUTES! Thank you all for your hard … Continue reading
FLARC’s “Men At Work”!!! A 90 second preview of the various stages of the major Antenna Project led by its President, Brad Kerber, KM2C. We all thank and appreciate them for their efforts, time, energy, and dedication to tasks. Members … Continue reading
Take a view, it is a relatively short piece. We all hope you enjoy, please LIKE and Subscribe! Feel free to post where appropriate and share with others (Hams) who may not know about this informative history on Radio History and … Continue reading