- N2AAM takes you from Zero RF to 300Ghz in 35 minutes
- DXpedition Calendar
- Miss your Tesla Presentation??? It’s on YouTube – NOW!
- Shortwave Receiver available from retired ham
- Cambridge University Engineer Rebuilds Enigma Code-Breaking Machine
- The Uncertain Future of Amateur Radio
- KA2RVA ESTATE Equipment
- A Decade of The Sun
- Collins driving another nail into the amateur radio Emergency Communications coffin?
- FOR SALE: Unused Icom-7300, Power supply and Tuner
- FOR SALE: TS-50 and AutoTuner
- FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRADITION AND SAFETY IN THE COVID-19 ERA
- KIDS DAY IN THE AGE OF COVID-19
- Heathkit radios
- The National Weather Service is working to revolutionize severe storm warning
- VE Day: The Nazis’ last transmission: Message from German WWII radio station ‘closing down for ever’ that was decrypted by Bletchley Park is released by GCHQ
- Are Quantum Radios The Future??
- Bob Shohet, KQ2M,Continues on his Winning DX and Contesting Practices!
- Night of Nights XXI * Sunday, July 12, 2020
- KQ2M – Bob Shohet on DXing & Contesting
- Silent film reel shows staff connected to Bletchley Park for first time
- DX Calendar for April 2020
- License Exams (VEC) indefinately postponed
- Talking To Submarines: The Goliath Antenna Network
- We’re International … setting the pace for the world?
W2NZ on Cambridge University Engineer… FIELD DAY 2020: BALA… on FIELD DAY 2020: BALANCING TRAD… Heathkit radios — W… on Heathkit radios Are Quantum Radios T… on Are Quantum Radios The Fu… Kai K2TRW on License Exams (VEC) indefinate…
Tag Archives: RESEARCH
In fine fashion Larry Wolff, Capt. (Ret.) USMM gives the final learning experiences, deductions and the last 30+ days of the most recent best practices material on maximizing the efficiencies of deploying Ground Radials to augment your vertical AND … Continue reading
This is our final Arc of Three on Dr. W2NAF’s Presentation of his and HamSci’s Metrics generated by the SEQP (Solar Eclipse QSO Party) of 2017 which was affiliated with NJIT, MIT, NASA, and others including the ARRL. It … Continue reading
LiqTenExp Gerald Doherty Oxroot
Dr. N.A. Frissell continues with his SEQP Metrics’ Analysis as presented to the Fair Lawn Amateur Radio Club (FairlawnARC.org) and guests. Thank you Dr. W2NAF!!! 73- w2nz
FairLawnARC.org’s Own Gordon Beattie continues his presentation of MESH Status and the 2016 NYC Marathon.
Fair Lawn Publicity Committee post of Nathaniel A. Frissell, PhD. presentation at the Fair Lawn Senior Center hosted by the Fair Lawn ARC. This is ARC #2 Enjoy!!!!