- A Primer on Ham Radio Ethics
- Is Ham Radio a Hobby, a Utility…or Both? A Battle Over Spectrum Heats Up
- An Update On Solar Activity–The New Cycle May Be Very Close!!
- Vintage Night QSO w/W2KBF AM Phone!
- The Most Valuable Listening Post In The World — Yours for $2,000 Per Night
- W2LJ completes his QRP Presentation!
- W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great Outdoors – Part One
- NOAA Station KWO 35 Begins Testing In Plan To Resume Normal Transmissions
- EchoLink – Guide to Setup, Registration & Use
- DX Calendar for Nov 2019
- Antiques’ Night Part Two – “The Twoer” Presented by Gene, WO2W
- Antiques’ Night ’19 – Continues, Part One *B* – The CW QSOs!!!
- A Response to our Latest Posting – Sunspots W3LPL
- W3LPL Solar Video of 2017 – Redux & Enhanced
- K3LR, Tim Duffy, Skypes in to FLARC
- ITU Director talks about disaster communications
- FOR SALE: Yaesu 897 and MFJ-929 IntelliTuner
- FOR SALE – VHF/UHF Mobile
- Antiques’ Night 2019 – OUT NOW!
- Are we ready for something like this?
- Dr. Nathaniel Frissell W2NAF Interviewed On QSO Today Podcast
- Digital Communications 75 years ago
- Dr. Alan Katz K2UYH on EME on the Simple and Cheap
- Lightning Map
- Does your CW have rhythm ?
W2NZ on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… W2NZ on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… Lee Smith on W2LJ- QRP, You & the Great… Lowell Vant Slot on Dr. Nathaniel Frissell W2NAF I… Brad Kerber on KM2C Ham Radio Garage Sal…
- Baofeng UV5R Info
- Contest news
- Digital Communications
- DX News
- DXers Unlimited radio program
- Events – club
- Events – non-club
- FLARC Presentation Series
- For Sale
- Ham News
- Hints, Tips and Ideas
- Newsletter – The Resonator
- Swap and Shop
- Technical Info
Tag Archives: Project
Larry Makowski W2LJ, a QRP Evangelist, gave an hour plus Presentation at the Fair Lawn Senior Center on October 18th, 2019. For those who missed this fine Presentation with its Q&A, here as a Part One. Take a view, … Continue reading
K3KKH Presents: A Wireless 3 Way Antenna Switch and Display The presentation describes a home brew project in which a 2 channel wireless receiver and transmitter is used to remotely select one of the three antennas (two dipoles and a … Continue reading
Shot and edited by our President Brad Kerber, KM2C – see what 40++ hours of work, 300+ manhours of work edited down to an educational and amusing video of it ALL in 13+ MINUTES! Thank you all for your hard … Continue reading